Archived news item "20080521.htm" - this will not display correctly.
Database Workbench Pro v3.1.1 released!
We are proud to announce Database Workbench Pro v3.1.1, a bugfix update to v3.1 released last January.
Version 3.1.1 Fixes
- #1417 - Trial version doesn't work correctly with Vista
- #1368 - MySQL - Fetching available storage engines fails on MySQL version 5.0.51a, worked fine in 5.0.45
- #1326 - InterBase - Editing constraint raises " Options can not be empty in ExtractDDL "
Version 3.1 Changes Highlights
- New features and enhancements in Conceptual and Physical Diagramming
- InterBase and Firebird Trigger Debugger
- New options in Schema Compare
- GUI improvements
- Ability to use Oracle 11g
- Diagramming usuability improvements
- Many bug fixes...
Version 3.0 New Feature Highlights
and much more...
For a complete list of changes in version 3.1, please see this page.
- Conceptual and Physical Data Model Diagramming
- ADO/ODBC Explorer
- "Workspace" Feature for increased usability
- Increased Oracle support (object types, collection types, object tables and more)
- Increased MySQL support (events, spatial extensions and more)
- Oracle Stored Code Debugger
- Code Editor enhancements (parameter insight, parenthesis highlighting)
- File Compare Tool