Database Workbench Pro v3.1 released!
We are proud to announce Database Workbench Pro v3, the next release of our popular cross database engine developer tool. This new version brings you many new features and enhancements.
Version 3.1 Changes Highlights
- New features and enhancements in Conceptual and Physical Diagramming
- InterBase and Firebird Trigger Debugger
- New options in Schema Compare
- GUI improvements
- Ability to use Oracle 11g
- Diagramming usuability improvements
- Many bug fixes...
Version 3.0 New Feature Highlights
and much more...
For a complete list of changes in version 3.1, please see this page.
- Conceptual and Physical Data Model Diagramming
- ADO/ODBC Explorer
- "Workspace" Feature for increased usability
- Increased Oracle support (object types, collection types, object tables and more)
- Increased MySQL support (events, spatial extensions and more)
- Oracle Stored Code Debugger
- Code Editor enhancements (parameter insight, parenthesis highlighting)
- File Compare Tool