Database Workbench 4.3.1 free Lite Editions released
This new release of Database Workbench brings new features and enhancements, as requested by our users.
The free Lite Editions are now available.
More information about Database Workbench is available at the Database Workbench page, download your copy today via our downloads page, pricing information is available, the limited Lite Editions are available for free.
Changes in this release
- MySQL Stored Procedure, Function and Trigger Debugging (Pro Edition only)
- InterBase and Firebird syntax check in Trigger Editor (Pro Edition only)
- Incremental search of data in SQL, Table and View Editor
- More compact taskbar
- MySQL support for BINARY and VARBINARY datatypes
- MySQL error fixed when not having access to mysql.procs
- MySQL fix for fetching foreign key information
- Data Import and Export fixes
- Windows 7 event log error by SideBySide fixed