Database Workbench 4.2.4 free Lite Editions released
This new release of Database Workbench brings mostly fixes for issues reported by our users and minor new functionality as requested by them.
The free Lite Editions are now available.
More information about Database Workbench is available at the Database Workbench page, download your copy today via our downloads page, pricing information is available.
Changes in this release
The full details and list of changes is available here.
- Open a MS Access MDB file directly via the ADO/ODBC Explorer
- MS Access SQL syntax supported in the Visual Query Builder
- Several Stored Routine debugger fixes for Firebird and InterBase
- Several SQL Insight fixes
- Multiple Visual Query Builder fixes