Hopper for Firebird, beta 4 released
Upscene Productions is proud to announce the fourth public beta of our new product "Hopper", a Stored Code Debugger for Firebird.
Thanks to the feedback of people who downloaded the other betas, we were able to improve Hopper. The following changes have been made:
- Fixed: input/output parameter images switched around
- Fixed: opening additional routines while debugging a trigger fails
- Fixed: NEW/OLD not properly parsed in debugging triggers, could result in parsing errors
- Enhancement: trigger new/old variables not mentioned in "declared but never used"
- Enhancement: modified Welcome page
- New: first version of a Help file
The beta is currently available for Firebird, once the official version 1 release is finished, the InterBase Edition should follow soon after, the MySQL version will follow soon after that.
More information available at the Hopper page, download your copy today via our downloads page, pricing information is available.