Hopper for Firebird, beta 4 released
Upscene Productions is proud to announce the fourth public beta of our new product "Hopper", a Stored Code Debugger for Firebird.
Thanks to the feedback of people who downloaded the other betas, we were able to improve Hopper. The following changes have been made:
- Fixed: input/output parameter images switched around
- Fixed: opening additional routines while debugging a trigger fails
- Fixed: NEW/OLD not properly parsed in debugging triggers, could result in parsing errors
- Enhancement: trigger new/old variables not mentioned in "declared but never used"
- Enhancement: modified Welcome page
- New: first version of a Help file
The beta is currently available for Firebird, once the official version 1 release is finished, the InterBase Edition should follow soon after, the MySQL version will follow soon after that.