Hopper for Firebird, beta 2 released
Upscene Productions is proud to announce the second public beta of our new product "Hopper", a Stored Code Debugger for Firebird.
Thanks to the feedback of people who downloaded beta 1, we were able to improve Hopper. The following changes have been made:
- Fixed: Access Violation when disconnecting from a database you were currently using for debugging
- Fixed: Installer issue with regard to syntax highlighting
- Fixed: Possible Access Violation when unregistering a database you were currently using for debugging
- Fixed: void function calls (Firebird 2.1 and up) not being supported
- New: support for Firebird 3.0 "Stored Functions"
The beta is currently available for Firebird, once the official version 1 release is finished, the InterBase Edition should follow soon after. The MySQL version will follow later this year.