Fb Trace Manager v1.5.0 released!
We are proud to announce version 1.5.0 of FB TraceManager, currently the only tool available on the market, which exposes the new Firebird 2.5 Trace API in a very user-friendly way.
Beside some important bugfixes, which improve performance and stability, this release adds:
- Support for server-wide service trace events (backup, restore ...)
- "Event Processing" facility to execute actions (e.g. colorize, format grid cells, show alert windows, send emails) upon user-defined conditions in parsed trace data (e.g. execution time is > 2000 ms etc.). Fully customizable due to the included Pascal scripting engine
- Filter of parsed trace data via regular expressions on a per column basis
- Hide parsed data grid columns you aren't interested in, including a way to load/save column presets according to your needs
- Persisting the parsed data grid configuration like column width, position, sort order, visibility ...
- Duplicate a project to a different server entry.
Click here for a video on what's new in v1.5
The entire change log for this release is available here in our tracker.
More information on the Fb Trace Manager page.
A trial version can be downloaded here and pricing information can be found here.