This release brings bugfixes and small improvements and includes the Pro and different Lite Editions.
For a complete list of changes in version 3.4.1, please see this page.
For a complete list of changes in version 3.4.0, please see this page.
Version 3.4 Changes Highlights
- NexusDB v3 support
- NexusDB modify column support
- Ability to open Excel sheets via ADO connection
- Many diagramming improvements
- Better Stored Routine Debugger
- Ability to cancel import/export processes
- Monitoring GUI for Firebird 2.1
- Ability to cancel running queries in NexusDB, SQL Anywhere and Firebird 2.1
- Stored Routine debugger for SQL Anywhere
- Many new features, enhancements and bug fixes..
You can download a trial version of Database Workbench Pro or download the free Lite editions and get more information about pricing.