Database Workbench database tool for InterBase database development
Database Workbench offers many features not found in IBConsole and is a fast performing native Windows tool but works fine under Wine as well!
Why use Database Workbench for InterBase?
Benefits that make Database Workbench the right tool for database design and development include:
In between DBMS-version updates make it possible to get new functionality without having to wait for the next release of the database system.
- InterBase 7 and up supported
- Design & develop from a single tool
- Connect to InterBase Server on multiple platforms
Database Workbench offers tools not found in the vendor tools, these include:
- Stored Procedure & Trigger Debugging tool
- Design/diagramming tools
- Test Data Generator tool
- Multi-threaded, easy-to-use modern user interface
- Powerful Visual Query Builder
- Ability to transfer from existing datasources
- Import & Export data to and from different formats
- Connect to any ADO or ODBC datasource
- SQL Insight
- WorkSpace (including TODO lists and object grouping)
- Code Snippet catalog
- Code & Object Templates
- Create diagrams and export or print them
- Print schema reports with tables, procedures and more
Use the Schema Compare and Migration Tools to compare testing and deployed databases, migrate existing databases to different database systems.
No need to switch between different tools, use a single consistently designed tool for all your work.