IB LogManager detailed feature list
Below is a detailed feature list of IB LogManager.
- Unicode Support
- Supports InterBase 5.x and up and Firebird 1.x and up(Dialect 1, 3)
- Supports table operation logging
- Supports table column logging
- Supports an unlimited number of fields (new in v2.10.0)
- Supported datatypes for column logging are INTEGER, BIGINT (Firebird v1.5 and higher), SMALLINT, FLOAT, DOUBLE PRECISION, NUMERIC, DECIMAL, DATE, TIME, TIMESTAMP, CHAR/VARCHAR up to 32765 characters, BOOLEAN (InterBase® v7 and higher), and BLOB (available for InterBase® and Firebird on Windows and Linux)
- Supports user-definable conditional logging
- Supports transaction ID logging (Firebird v1.5 and higher)
- Logging mechanism is integrated in the database. No extra coding in your client application necessary
- A powerful Prepare-Wizard supports you in creating all necessary logging metadata objects
- English or German logging metadata names
- Load/Save logging metadata names within the Prepare-Wizard from/to a file
- Unprepare-Wizard cleans up your database from all logging data and logging metadata
- Supports a user-friendly way to define which database objects should be logged
- Definition of operation/column logging for a specific table or the complete database with one step
- Logging definition can be reused on similar databases by using the built-in logging definition Import/Export functionality
- Logging metadata of a prepared database can be exported and used on an unprepared database to prepare it without using the Prepare-Wizard
- Disable logging temporarily before doing a data import process without deleting all logging definitions
- Scripting engine to automate repetitive tasks in a script based way
- Shows statistics how many operations and columns are registered for logging
- Supports browsing in logged data
- Load/Save browsing criterias from/to a file
- Logged data can be exported into one of the following formats (PDF, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, Text, XML, CSV, DIFF, SYLK, LaTeX, SQL, Windows Clipboard)
- Logdata reporting ability
- An integrated BLOB-viewer enables the view of logged BLOB data with following formats and optional ZLib compression (BMP, WMF, ICO, JPG, OLE-Data, TXT, CSV, RTF)
- Enables you to integrate the IBO DML Caching mechanism into your IBO application in a very easy way.
- A Read-Only version of IB LogManager (IBLM Viewer), only for browsing, printing logged data is available as a separate product
Add-on toolsIBLMPump: Command-line utility to pump/transfer logged data.
IBLMRedo_cmd: Command-line utility to re-apply logged operations on standby databases.
- Registered users have unlimited e-mail support and longlife product updates free of charge