Database Workbenchtm for MySQL
Database Workbench, developer tool for MySQL Database development
Database Workbench offers features not found in vendor tools and is a fast performing native Windows tool.
Why use Database Workbench for MySQL?
Benefits that make Database Workbench the right tool for database design and development include:
- MySQL 4 and up supported
- Design & develop from a single tool
- Connect to MySQL Server on multiple platforms
Database Workbench offers tools not found in the vendor tools, these include:
- Design/diagramming tools
- Test Data Generator tool
- Multi-threaded, easy-to-use modern user interface
- Powerful Visual Query Builder
- Ability to transfer from existing datasources
- Import & Export data to and from different formats
- Connect to any ADO or ODBC datasource
- SQL Insight
- WorkSpace (including TODO lists and object grouping)
- Code Snippet catalog
- Code & Object Templates
- Create diagrams and export or print them
- Print schema reports with tables, procedures and more
Use the Schema Compare and Migration Tools to compare testing and deployed databases, migrate existing databases to different database systems.
No need to switch between different vendor tools, use a single consistently designed tool for all your work.