Database Workbench v2.8.7 released!
We are proud to announce version 2.8.7 of Database Workbench, the next release of our popular cross database engine developer tool. Version 2.8.7 is a bugfix release and adds, amongst other things, SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 1 support.
Version 2.8.7 and 2.8.0 includes new features like:
and much more...
- NexusDB v2 support
- MySQL 5 support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/SQL Express 2005 support
- Firebird 2.0 PSQL support in Stored Procedure Debugger and Syntax Check
- Increased Oracle support (v8, 9 and 10)
- Two-way Visual Query Builder
- Create INSERT script from any ODBC datasource
Enhancements and bugfixes
Version 2.8.7 and 2.8 also includes many enhancements to make development easier and bugfixes in many areas. Enhancements include:
For a complete list of changes in version 2.8.7, please see this page.
- New "SQL Insight" module
- Code/SQL Editor enhancements
- Many user interface enhancements
- MySQL query "explain" automatically available in SQL Editor
- More complete Schema Migrate/Compare features
- Automatic image-type recognition in BLOB Editor
For a complete list of changes in version 2.8.6, please see this page.
For a complete list of changes in version 2.8.5, please see this page.
For a complete list of changes in version 2.8.1, please see this page.
For a complete list of changes in version 2.8.0, please see this page.