Database Workbench v2.8.5 released!
We are proud to announce version 2.8.5 of Database Workbench, the next release of our popular cross database engine developer tool. Version 2.8.5 includes support for NexusDB v2 on top of features offered in 2.8, like like Microsoft SQL 2005 and MySQL 5 support. It also includes several bugfixes and improvements to existing features.
Version 2.8.5 and 2.8.0 includes new features like:
and much more...
- NexusDB v2 support
- MySQL 5 support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/SQL Express 2005 support
- Firebird 2.0 PSQL support in Stored Procedure Debugger and Syntax Check
- Increased Oracle support (v8, 9 and 10)
- Two-way Visual Query Builder
- Create INSERT script from any ODBC datasource
Enhancements and bugfixes
Version 2.8.5 and 2.8 also includes many enhancements to make development easier and many bugfixes in many areas. Enhancements include:
For a complete list of changes in version 2.8.5, please see this page.
- New "SQL Insight" module
- Code/SQL Editor enhancements
- Many user interface enhancements
- MySQL query "explain" automatically available in SQL Editor
- More complete Schema Migrate/Compare features
- Automatic image-type recognition in BLOB Editor
For a complete list of changes in version 2.8.1, please see this page.
For a complete list of changes in version 2.8.0, please see this page.