Archived news item "20050523.htm" - this will not display correctly.
Database Workbench v2.7.1 released!
Version 2.7.1 of Database Workbench is available for download now. It has several fixes for bugs discovered in version 2.7 - which was the first release including Oracle support.
- Added "comment" toolbar button/shortcut to Package Editor
- Possible assertion error removed when closing database connection
- Assertion error removed when creating new Domain, Exception, Rule, Package, Default
- Duplicating Table/View didn't mark columns as editable
- IB/Fb: fixed a rare error when exporting data resulting from select-able stored procedures. This would result into Access Violations or no data exported.
- IB/Fb: trigger position clash detection didn't check timing or operations
- IB/Fb: access violation fixed for Create SUID Procedures for tables without a primary key and unchecking "output generator value"
- Fb: fixed debugging error with "row_count", also appears in the tool tip evaluation now
- MSSQL: executing a prepared statement with comments would reprepare it and not execute it
- MSSQL: fixed an issue with BIT parameters
- ODBC: Possible error with BLOB/widestring datatransfers fixed
- ODBC: error messages were cut off at 255 characters
- Oracle: removed access violation when switching between header/body in the Package Editor if there was no package
- Oracle: adding/dropping columns for an existing tables wasn't reflected in the Database Navigator
- Oracle: "quick browse" and "Data" tab on Table Editor had read-only resultsets