We are proud to announce version 1.5.0 of FB TraceManager, currently the only tool available on the market, which exposes the new Firebird 2.5 Trace API in a very user-friendly way.
Beside some important bugfixes, which improve performance and stability, this release adds:
- Support for server-wide service trace events (backup, restore ...)
- "Event Processing" facility to execute actions (e.g. colorize, format grid cells, show alert windows, send emails) upon user-defined conditions in parsed trace data (e.g. execution time is > 2000 ms etc.). Fully customizable due to the included Pascal scripting engine
- Filter of parsed trace data via regular expressions on a per column basis
- Hide parsed data grid columns you aren't interested in, including a way to load/save column presets according to your needs
- Persisting the parsed data grid configuration like column width, position, sort order, visibility ...
- Duplicate a project to a different server entry.
The entire change log for this release is available here in our tracker.
More information on the Fb Trace Manager page.