Database Workbench database tool for PostgreSQL database development
Database Workbench offers many features not found in vendor tools and is a fast performing native Windows tool but works fine under Wine as well!
Why use Database Workbench for PostgreSQL?
Benefits that make Database Workbench the right tool for database design and development include:
- PostgreSQL 9.1 and up supported
- Basic Postgres Advanced Server support
- Connect to PostgreSQL on multiple platforms
- Design, develop and test from a single application
- Meta data migration and data migration tools included!
- Powerful productivity tools, including object and code templates
Modern User Interface
Easy-to-use object editors
Object Editors are designed to help you to complete your task as quickly as possible: easy to use, consistent and with extra features.
Each object type, eg table, view, materialized view, sequence, enum type, composite type, has it's own editor.
And there's much more!
- Dependency browsing, SQL Grant management, sophisticated object browsing
- Powerful Visual SQL Builder
- Ability to convert existing legacy data sources
- Transfer data to and from other data sources
- Built-in Test Data Generator (or take a look at our Advanced Data Generator)