Database Workbench database tool for Oracle database development
Database Workbench offers features not found in vendor tools and is a fast performing native Windows tool but works fine under Wine as well!
Why use Database Workbench for Oracle?
Benefits that make Database Workbench the right tool for database design and development include:
- In between DBMS-version updates make it possible to get new functionality without having to wait for the next release of the database system.
- Native Windows tools for a fast responsive GUI environment
- Oracle 9i and up is supported
- TNS-client software is optional
- Can use the Oracle InstantClient
- Connect to Oracle Server on multiple platforms
Design and develop from a single conceptual data model to the different physical models, reverse engineer existing databases to print graphical overviews.
- Powerful Visual SQL Builder
- Ability to convert existing legacy data sources
- Transfer data to and from other data sources
- Built-in Test Data Generator (or take a look at our Advanced Data Generator)
- Stored Code debugger
Use the Schema Compare and Migration Tools to compare testing and deployed databases, migrate existing databases to different database systems.
No need to switch between different vendor tools, use a single consistently designed tool for all your work.
- Create diagrams and export or print them
- Print schema reports with tables, procedures and more