Database Workbench database tool for NexusDB database development
Database Workbench offers many features not found in the NexusDB Enterprise Manager and is a fast performing native Windows tool but works fine under Wine as well!
It is the only third party database development tool for NexusDB.
Why use Database Workbench for NexusDB?
Benefits that make Database Workbench the right tool for database design and development include:
- NexusDB v3 supported
- Design & develop from a single tool
- Fully SQL based
Database Workbench offers tools not found in the vendor tools, these include:
- Design/diagramming tools
- Test Data Generator tool
- Multi-threaded, easy-to-use modern user interface
- Powerful Visual Query Builder
- Ability to transfer from existing datasources
- Import & Export data to and from different formats
- Connect to any ADO or ODBC datasource
- SQL Insight
- WorkSpace (including TODO lists and object grouping)
- Code Snippet catalog
- Code & Object Templates
- Create diagrams and export or print them
- Print schema reports with tables, procedures and more
Use the Schema Compare and Migration Tools to compare testing and deployed databases, migrate existing databases to different database systems.